different capacitators?

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
notger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

different capacitators?

Postby notger » 11 Aug 2016, 17:29

Hi,

i just got my VESCs from enertion.
They look pretty well done, cause i read quite some complains about their quality.

They put 2 X 1000müF 63V on the Cap-PCB, that still leaves about 10-12mm in the middle.
so i thought to add another 560müF 63V with 13mm diameter just a little displaced to the others, witch would give me 2560müF in total, and not much more height than before.

Does anyone see any Problems in that ?

greets

Notger

notger

Re: different capacitators?

Postby notger » 12 Aug 2016, 18:05

rew

Re: different capacitators?

Postby rew » 12 Aug 2016, 20:52

In motor controllers the ripple current spec is also very important. Possibly more important than capacitance....

Return to “General”