Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
amberteresa
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jul 2018, 23:20
Location: Sydney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??

Postby amberteresa » 08 Aug 2018, 12:42

there are many tutorials on how to connect 2 vescs, but what I never find is, what kind of settings Ill have to use for battery currents, voltage cutoffs etc? will the main vesc handle it all or will I whitepony

Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN

rew
Posts: 943
Joined: 25 Mar 2016, 12:29
Location: Delft, Netherlands.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??

Postby rew » 23 Aug 2018, 08:48

I really would recommend setting both VESCs to consume max half of your (max) battery current.

What they really won't do is that when one is running at 60% limit the other to 40%.


[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests