android comiler error

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
cozmoz

android comiler error

Postby cozmoz » 27 Jul 2018, 15:00

I got in trubble if i am compiling the apk true "./build_android" from the vesc_tool. The windows and linux version compile without errors.
I am using Ubuntu 18-04.
The build process stop without the "build.xml" file.
If i am using the Qt-creator all works fine and i get a working apk.

Please can someone help me or show me some hints?

Code: Select all

...ganz viel Compiler code... und die libvesc_tool.so wird erstellt.
/opt/Qt/5.9.6/android_armv7/bin/qmake -install qinstall -exe build/android/libvesc_tool.so build/android/build/libs/armeabi-v7a/libvesc_tool.so
Generating Android Package
  Input file: android-libvesc_tool.so-deployment-settings.json
  Output directory: /home/user/git/vesc_tool/build/android/build/
  Application binary: /home/user/git/vesc_tool/build/android/libvesc_tool.so
  Android build platform: android-23
  Install to device: No
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.vescinterface
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.commands
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.configparams
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.utility
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.bleuart
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: Vedder.vesc.fwhelper
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Material.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Universal.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
Buildfile: build.xml does not exist!
Build failed
Building the android package failed!

Return to “General”