Control VESC with Arduino

Support for creating custom user applications on the VESC.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Far3ll
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Control VESC with Arduino

Postby Far3ll » 03 Feb 2018, 14:17

ZFreaky

Re: Control VESC with Arduino

Postby ZFreaky » 14 May 2018, 02:04

I'm using a mega, have yet to get to using a nano cause I'm working on another UART issue. I get away with " VescUartGetValue(VescMeasuredValues);" as the call line for the data, basically lifted from the example, maybe try that?

Return to “Custom Applications”