BLDC tool parameter configuration help

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
artteth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BLDC tool parameter configuration help

Postby artteth » 14 Mar 2017, 14:50

buran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby buran » 14 Mar 2017, 20:30

anroop

Postby anroop » 03 Apr 2017, 14:13

Hi,
Am new to recompiling, loading the code for VESC.

I'm using windows and not familiar with Linux. So, I tried using the "ChibiStudio_Preview17" (http://www.chibios.org/dokuwiki/doku.ph ... udio:start), Then changed the parameter of shunt value to "0.010" from "0.001" in the file "hw_410.h", but am unaware which file and how to compile using the chibistudio, If you do have a video/links of how to compile and load the firmware into the VESC it would help me better.

anroop

Postby anroop » 10 Apr 2017, 13:34

Hi,
I tried installing the some compilers for compiling the code after changing the code of shunt from 0.001 to 0.010, but failed. can someone please send the recompiled code for the same. so that I can load it and test it out. coz my ESC resets frequently when i decelerate it instantaneously.

refer attachment for Current values (actual values are [x/10] than listed, since using 10 m Ohm instead of 1 m Ohm resistor with 1 m ohm's code)
Attachments
125.png
125.png (19.88 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

Return to “General”