EU VESC 4.12 source

If you plan to make a group order, if you have spare VESCs or parts for sale etc. you can post that here.
phoenixvesc

EU VESC 4.12 source

Postby phoenixvesc » 24 Jul 2016, 18:44

Hello everyone!

I would like to share that you can purchase VESC from our batch of 4.12 VESCs at http://www.vesc.co.uk
VESCs are readily available and will be dispatched to you within 24 hours. You should receive it withing 2-10 days, depending on your location (within EU).

As it's the launch of the site there is a discount already (until 7th of August) and for those who visit this forum - feel free to use a coupon code (MATTEBLACK4.12) which will give you an extra 5 EUR discount and free EU shipping.

At the moment we only ship to the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany and France. In case you needed it to be shipped somewhere else - drop us a message at info@vesc.co.uk, I think I could sort it out. ;)

arvidb

Re: EU VESC 4.12 source

Postby arvidb » 11 Sep 2016, 13:45

I'm looking to maybe buy a VESC, and your offer is interesting. However, I cannot find any details about your company at all on your webpage, which seems a bit suspect. I found a site that describes what's required by law in the UK:

The E-Commerce Regulations require that all commercial web sites make the following information directly and permanently available to consumers via the website:

• the company's name, postal address (and registered office address if this is different) and email address;
  • the company's registration number;
  • any Trade or Professional Association memberships;
  • the company's VAT number.

You may want to add this info.

Also, what value do you use for C18 on the boards shipping now?

jph

Postby jph » 26 Sep 2016, 21:17

Hi,
I'm making my first contribution on this forum.

I ordered a VESC from Phoenix at http://www.vesc.co.uk and I have been delivered today.
Actually the day I placed ordered the letter was sent from Lithuania. The VESC was packed in a really nice wooden box and everything looked fine.
I soldered the pads of R6 to power it from the USB and plugged it, the VESC was detected from the BLDC Tool GUI. I then ugraded the firmware from 4.16 to 4.18 and the communication worked.
The temperatures of the MOSFET are coherent and I can download the parameters from the motor controller.
For now I didn't plugged the power input and motor since I wait to have the lab power supply to do it for the first time.

Before ordering I asked by email about the C18 issue and I allow myself to quote they answer here :
As you are asking about C18 capacitor, I assume you are concerned about the issues with FOC some people were experiencing with previous VESC versions (before 4.11). VESC 4.10 (and previous versions) had one 2.2uF capacitor (C18). It appeared that it was not big enough to deal with the charge. As a solution for 4.10v some people stack two capacitors on top of each other. It is not ideal therefore the later versions (4.11 and 4.12) have two 2.2uF capacitors next to each other. Our product is VESC 4.12v - the latest version with all the know fixes.

So answering your question directly - C18 is 2.2uF, but there is a second 2.2uF capacitor next to it which doubles the capacitance, making it 4.4uF.

So thank to the phoenix team for fast answers by email and delivery, and of course thanks to Benjamin and all the people behind this amazing project !

Jean-Philippe

phoenixvesc

Postby phoenixvesc » 09 Dec 2016, 11:28

Thank you Jean-Philippe for the order and also for the good word! That's much appreciated.
We have a Christmas discount until the end of December. Use these codes to claim it:

20 EUR discount for Premium VESC: use SANTA_PREMIUM during the checkout.
15 EUR discount for Standard VESC: use SANTA_STANDARD during the checkout.

If you have any inquiries, contact us at hello@vesc.co.uk

All the best,
Phoenix VESC team

crossbreak

Postby crossbreak » 20 Apr 2017, 11:54

quite quick delivery to Germany. Was not shipped from UK, but who cares. After asking i even got a propper bill.

wuzet

Postby wuzet » 26 Nov 2017, 11:00

The website is closed :(

Where can I buy the VESC ?

Return to “For sale, orders, etc.”