EU VESC 4.12 source

If you plan to make a group order, if you have spare VESCs or parts for sale etc. you can post that here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
phoenixvesc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EU VESC 4.12 source

Postby phoenixvesc » 24 Jul 2016, 18:44

Hello everyone!

I would like to share that you can purchase VESC from our batch of 4.12 VESCs at http://www.vesc.co.uk
VESCs are readily available and will be dispatched to you within 24 hours. You should receive it withing 2-10 days, depending on your location (within EU).

As it's the launch of the site there is a discount already (until 7th of August) and for those who visit this forum - feel free to use a coupon code (MATTEBLACK4.12) which will give you an extra 5 EUR discount and free EU shipping.

At the moment we only ship to the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany and France. In case you needed it to be shipped somewhere else - drop us a message at info@vesc.co.uk, I think I could sort it out. ;)

arvidb

Re: EU VESC 4.12 source

Postby arvidb » 11 Sep 2016, 13:45

jph

Postby jph » 26 Sep 2016, 21:17

phoenixvesc

Postby phoenixvesc » 09 Dec 2016, 11:28

Thank you Jean-Philippe for the order and also for the good word! That's much appreciated.
We have a Christmas discount until the end of December. Use these codes to claim it:

20 EUR discount for Premium VESC: use SANTA_PREMIUM during the checkout.
15 EUR discount for Standard VESC: use SANTA_STANDARD during the checkout.

If you have any inquiries, contact us at hello@vesc.co.uk

All the best,
Phoenix VESC team

crossbreak

Postby crossbreak » 20 Apr 2017, 11:54

quite quick delivery to Germany. Was not shipped from UK, but who cares. After asking i even got a propper bill.

wuzet

Postby wuzet » 26 Nov 2017, 11:00

The website is closed :(

Where can I buy the VESC ?

Return to “For sale, orders, etc.”