VESC-based board(s) for sale....

If you plan to make a group order, if you have spare VESCs or parts for sale etc. you can post that here.

Re: VESC-based board(s) for sale....

Postby rew » 20 Aug 2017, 13:19

When you order from me, you're welcome to indicate wishes like "other shunts" and we'll put yours together like that.

Postby ThierryGTLTS » 21 Aug 2017, 09:16

I've tested the motor with Hall sensors and start is improved.

The detection is almost instantaneous with sensors well connected :!:

Please note that the speed limit seems to work not only for BLDC and DC modes, but also in FOC mode.

I wanna know how to limit accelerations (BLDC + FOC modes) because the motor goes too quickly to the max speed when not loaded :?: :!:

That's important for me because I use a freewheel.

Have a Nice Day.

Postby hackware » 17 Dec 2017, 08:48

i do not have near the experience this forum covers, and this topic in particular...

but i am jumping in anyway...

i would vote with my dollars for a "split" design, where the final drives can be packaged and cooled for the higher power levels i need...

i am working on a 4 wheel drive using 10" hoverboard motor-wheels (700W each), based on a robot design from
( MORPH : Modular Open Robotics Platform for Hackers )
( ... or-hackers )

vesc is used in the morph design, and i plan on using a pi clone (tinkerboard from asus (2gb ram)) as the final controller...

i have assisted in high power system design, and from that, am a great fan of screw termination of power components and cables...
(also, have you looking into the solder-cup termination for cables...? (solder cable into cup, then solder cup into board, much better...)

also, high power mosfet packages already contain large metal heat transfer surfaces, and offer greater resistance to g forces and shock which my robot will suffer...

would my design requirements fit within your design offerings...?

Return to “For sale, orders, etc.”