segemntation fault update firmware BLCD Tool

Support for creating custom user applications on the VESC.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anvio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

segemntation fault update firmware BLCD Tool

Postby Anvio » 04 Jul 2017, 14:37

HI. i tried to update the firmware (in Ubuntu) with the tool. When i selected the file and clicked update, the process goes at 99% then in the terminal there is a segmentation fault. I tried also with the default bin but same result

Anvio

Re: segemntation fault update firmware BLCD Tool

Postby Anvio » 04 Jul 2017, 16:03

The problem is that it seems that there is no upload of the program: i try to use the custom user app but it seems that it not works (the motor is not working when the button is pushed or released).

Return to “Custom Applications”