Sound through the motor

Support for creating custom user applications on the VESC.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
torg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sound through the motor

Postby torg » 24 Dec 2016, 21:04

Hi all! Someone already tried to produce sound through the motor? My RC escs can play some of the most popular songs like "jingle bells" "London bridge" "super Mario" :-D https://youtu.be/BPuKzJ32uuY
I know that is not a top technology feature but I would like to customize the startup sound and make some beep in case of error.
Someone can point me in the right direction?

Return to “Custom Applications”