VESC looks died afer can connection

Report your hardware problems here. Include as many details as possible with pictures to get the best possible help and feedback.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alenglaro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

VESC looks died afer can connection

Postby alenglaro » 19 Jun 2017, 21:27

Hello,
I tried to connect two VESCs through can (only canh and canl connected as explained in ).
The VESCs are powered by a 10s Li-Ion through an Y split connection.
Everithing went ok until I disconnected the power of only one VESC, leaving the other powered up. The can connection was still in place.
Now the disconnected VESC won't power up, only one of the leds is wealky lit up.
Can anyone explain what went wrong?
Sorry for my english and thank you very much
Alessandro

Return to “Hardware Problems”