Driving a high KV Motor

Report your hardware problems here. Include as many details as possible with pictures to get the best possible help and feedback.
DubCar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Driving a high KV Motor

Postby DubCar » 02 Mar 2017, 20:45

So what would you suggest moving forward? It seems that other users with this motor have had success using this config file:

https://github.com/mit-racecar/hardware ... n_3500.xml

So perhaps I somehow shorted it out or damaged it otherwise? That said, what are the red flags in that config file or elsewhere that I should be looking for? More specifically, given that I've already purchased this VESC, and only need to operate up to about 30,000 ERPM MAX (I could settle for less, if necessary), what exactly can I do to avoid damaging the VESC again, if possible? I'm flying fairly blind here.

-Colin

arvidb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Driving a high KV Motor

Postby arvidb » 08 Mar 2017, 13:49

Return to “Hardware Problems”