KiCad files not complete?

Report your hardware problems here. Include as many details as possible with pictures to get the best possible help and feedback.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maxi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

KiCad files not complete?

Postby maxi » 11 Jan 2016, 10:49

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest KiCad files (Version 4.9) from Github.

When I opened BLDC_4.pro file with Eeschema i get the following message:
"The following libraries were not found:
BLDC_4-rescue "
and only the overview schematic ("BLDC Driver 4.11") updated 3rd Dez 2015 is avaliable.
As PDF all seven designs are avaliable.

Is the rest not involved or do I something wrong?

I'm a little bit mixed up with all the Versions. Due to my understanding the actual Version is 4.10, isn't it?

save riding

Maxi

benjamin
Site Admin

Re: KiCad files not complete?

Postby benjamin » 12 Jan 2016, 09:33

Hi,

That warning can be ignored. The latest version of the hardware is 4.11.

Have you used kicad before? You can access the other schematic sheets by double-clicking on the different sheets in the main schematic.

maxi

Re: KiCad files not complete?

Postby maxi » 12 Jan 2016, 11:33

Hi,

Benjamin you are right.
I did not use KiCad before. --> all data are complete.

Thanks for your replay

MAxi

Return to “Hardware Problems”