VESC 4.12 kicad_pcb file

Report your hardware problems here. Include as many details as possible with pictures to get the best possible help and feedback.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
beau-dids
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

VESC 4.12 kicad_pcb file

Postby beau-dids » 27 Jan 2018, 23:29

Hello, I am part of a competition where we are wanting to use the VESC 4.12 version, however the competition states that we need to have "SEM" printed on the silk screen of the PCB. Where would I be able to get the kicad_pcb files such that I can add that text to the PCB before sending off to get printed? Or am I able to obtain this information from the "silk" gerber files that are listed in the github folder?

Brushless Devil

Re: VESC 4.12 kicad_pcb file

Postby Brushless Devil » 01 Feb 2018, 09:56

Hello

You can check that here:

https://github.com/vedderb/bldc-hardware

The files you want are in the design folder.

Regards

Return to “Hardware Problems”