VESC6 not working, no USB - HELP!

Report your hardware problems here. Include as many details as possible with pictures to get the best possible help and feedback.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Armonic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

VESC6 not working, no USB - HELP!

Postby Armonic » 08 Feb 2018, 04:24

Hi guys

My VESC is not working, I only get the blue light, no green on my primary and the USB port is not working

I was given these instructions: http://vesc-project.com/comment/225#comment-225
however it's still not working, ST-Link fails to program the firmware file

Here is I short vid I made further showing my problem: https://youtu.be/SwiZo5vsebY

I tried with and without the reset pin
And connect mode is: HotPlug , the only mode that allows me to connect, but still does not allow me to program the chip
Someone please help!

Armonic

Re: VESC6 not working, no USB - HELP!

Postby Armonic » 23 Feb 2018, 05:28

Turns out there was an issue with the original programmer, with a new clone ST-LinkV2 tool it took the program on first try
I'm back in business ;)

Return to “Hardware Problems”