DC Battery amps vs. Motor Amps

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
maxkinz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DC Battery amps vs. Motor Amps

Postby maxkinz » 12 Jul 2017, 10:03

@devin - no same as before - my statement about my drill requiring about the same current was based on "before incident" data. The statement about the battery was just concerning the battery that ships with the drill. It seems to disconnect the VESC after the VESC being connected to BLDC tool but idle (no motor current) for a while. I did have no such issues with other batteries or the lab supply so I just asked rew if that behaviour is normal (or at least if he can replicate it with his prob. identical battery). An over discharge protection seems like a reasonable explanation.

I'm still waiting for my new VESC

devin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby devin » 12 Jul 2017, 14:30

devin

Postby devin » 12 Jul 2017, 23:56

...definite correlation between "pink" current plot troughs and "blue" current plot peaks...

devin

Postby devin » 13 Jul 2017, 14:22

devin

Postby devin » 01 Aug 2017, 17:20

Return to “General”