VESC_Tool issues.

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

VESC_Tool issues.

Postby rew » 07 Jun 2017, 17:06

My suggestion is to track VESC_TOOL issues here with one posting per issue, until there is a github issue tracker up-and-running.

In the connection tab, selecting the right port and then clicking the big "connect" button (close to the smaller one) results in the OLD setting to be used. In hindsight it might be logical that that bigger button does the same "connect to the last port" but that becomes illogical for people like me who have used the big button a few times and overlook the smaller button the first ten tries....

rew

Re: VESC_Tool issues.

Postby rew » 07 Jun 2017, 17:07

During development/debugging it is irritating to have to do the intro procedure every time you switch VESC_TOOL versions. (both when going back or when going forward again).

hexakopter

Postby hexakopter » 07 Jun 2017, 17:10

I think you should talk about that on vesc-project.com. Because the forum there is for BETA discussions.

rew

Postby rew » 08 Jun 2017, 11:21

I didn't know that. The site looked empty until I was forced to try to login...

Return to “General”