What are BEMF coupling and Integrator Limit

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skipper762
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are BEMF coupling and Integrator Limit

Postby skipper762 » 23 May 2017, 03:58

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if I could calculate the motors constants in the BLDC tab manually.

As I talked about in this forum post, I can't get the VESC to detect the settings for my motor or run it well.

What tools would I need to measure the BEFM coupling and the Integrator limit and what units are these in.

Cheers,
Nick

Return to “General”