Tech light weight needs help...

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mule
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tech light weight needs help...

Postby mule » 28 Dec 2015, 16:58

Hi All,

If Benjamin is here, just wanted to say how impressed I am with your work !

I am working on bringing an idea to life and while I have a strong business background, I would be what you might call a barn yard mechanic... I know a little about alot of things but not very deep in any...

So, my quest and I hope someone can help me learn what I need...

I want to wirelessly control this motor:

http://www.peipeiscooter.com/11inch-350 ... or-phub-44

I am thinking Benjaman's VESC would work but before i order one I wanted to make sure I understand what I need... I believe the steps to making this work would be as follows:
1 - Get the latest VESC
2- Order the Kama wireless Nunchuck
3- Disassemble the Kama receiver module (the little square) and connect the contents to the VESC using port ???? (Help !)
4- Do I have to then down load the Firmware or is it already on a new board I would buy from Benjamin's site ?
5- I need to attach the Hall sensors to the VESC on ports ???? (Help !)
6 - I need to attach the Cruise to which ports VESC ?
7- I need to attach the Brake lead to which ports on the VESC ?

Then it should work, yes ?

I am hoping that I don't sound hopeless here and that you guys will take pity on this poor tech guy...

P.S. if anyone good with this type of work is looking to get involved in a startup I am funding, let me know...I am looking for a Chief Technology guy or gal...

Many Thanks for any assistance you can offer ...

Cheers

mule

Re: Tech light weight needs help...

Postby mule » 29 Dec 2015, 18:27

Apology for some stupid questions in initial post... I have ordered the board from the Enertion site and on that site I found a lot of the answers to the questions I posed here...

I am sure I will have a more questions once I try to get my VESC to work but in the mean time I do have these additional stupid questions...

1 - How does Messer Vedder profit from his work if I bot the board from Enertion? Does he get a royalty...

2 - Does anyone produce those little receiver boards that you extract from the Kama kit, the one in the small white square (sorry for my lack of correct technical name) ? It would be nice to just buy one already solider on the board or at least on the JST connector...

Thanks for suffering this light weight...

Cheers and Happy New Years...

Return to “General”