[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1110: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1110: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1110: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5277: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5277: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5277: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vedder.se forums • Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??
Page 1 of 1

Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 12:42
by amberteresa
there are many tutorials on how to connect 2 vescs, but what I never find is, what kind of settings Ill have to use for battery currents, voltage cutoffs etc? will the main vesc handle it all or will I whitepony

Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN

Re: Battery Current Connecting 2 VESCs by CAN ??

Posted: 23 Aug 2018, 08:48
by rew
I really would recommend setting both VESCs to consume max half of your (max) battery current.

What they really won't do is that when one is running at 60% limit the other to 40%.