Vesc constant speed control in code?

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
John23
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vesc constant speed control in code?

Postby John23 » 01 Jun 2018, 05:07

Hi, I'm new a little new to the Vesc and was wondering where the speed command is in the code. I'd like to go into the source code and command the motor to run my motor at a certain speed. Basically I want to flash the Vesc and connect it to a motor and have it run at a specific speed. Change a number in the code that represents speed, reflash the Vesc, and power it back on and have the motor run at a new speed. Any suggestions on how this might be done or where the speed commands come in for the code that I could set to a specific number that represents speed? Or am I better off trying to write a new function? Thanks, I hope this makes sense :)

pf26

Re: Vesc constant speed control in code?

Postby pf26 » 01 Jun 2018, 08:26

Return to “General”