Free sliding correlated to ROS VESC parameters?

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
j91148700
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free sliding correlated to ROS VESC parameters?

Postby j91148700 » 28 Mar 2018, 11:12

I'm using the pkg published by MIT-RACECAR (https://github.com/mit-racecar/vesc). It seems like the free sliding is correlated with the parameter "max_acceleration" - the higher it is, the faster is stops. If I want to perform free sliding disregarding the VESC parameters might be, what should I do?

Many thanks in advance

Return to “General”