Soldered VESC by hand, need hlp with uploading a firmware

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SpyChar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Soldered VESC by hand, need hlp with uploading a firmware

Postby SpyChar » 11 Oct 2017, 00:48

Hello there. So, here is the problem. I've soldered together a vesc and flashed it with a bootloader from vedder's github. Now I want to upload a firmware using the bldc tool but my vesc doesn't show up on the list. Are there any additional steps that I need to take to be able to connect it to my PC?

song

Re: Soldered VESC by hand, need hlp with uploading a firmware

Postby song » 11 Oct 2017, 05:53

You can not flash the firmware via VESC tool before there is a firmware inside already. VESC tool is only used to update firmware.

SpyChar

Re: Soldered VESC by hand, need hlp with uploading a firmware

Postby SpyChar » 11 Oct 2017, 14:04

Omg thanks. Flashed firmware using st-link and now it connects with bldc tool. I guess this problem is solved :P

Return to “General”