watt hours measurement.

General topics and discussions about the VESC and its development.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

watt hours measurement.

Postby rew » 23 Jul 2017, 10:24

tecnologic

Re: watt hours measurement.

Postby tecnologic » 23 Jul 2017, 14:55

rew

Postby rew » 24 Jul 2017, 06:03

rew

Postby rew » 24 Jul 2017, 09:45

OK. Confirmed!

I instrumented mc_interface_mc_timer_isr to count how many times it was called. When that number exeeded the value returned as the switching frequency I measure the time between "now" and last time that happened.

In BLDC mode, I get 1.000 seconds, and in FOC mode I get 2.000 seconds.

So... I would write a patch and submit it, but I hate working on code that is going to be replaced anyway. Benjamin hasn't published his current code for a while. Oh wel.... Patch attached....

Sigh. The forum won't allow me to add .patch files. Nor .txt . The patch is now attached as a broken jpg. Download, change name, etc. Sigh. Here is a link. http://prive.bitwizard.nl/mah_wh.patch

Return to “General”