Technological choice alternatives

Discussions regarding the Field Oriented Control (FOC) implementation on the VESC.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WalkOver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Technological choice alternatives

Postby WalkOver » 05 Jan 2018, 18:14

Hello :)

First, this is a very good job you have done Benjamin 8-)
Secondly, Im trying to implement myself FOC but Im working with 16 or 32 bit Microchip device ( maybe a dsPIC33EP for this application ).

I don't want to question your choices, In view of the results, they are surely very good.
But I am in the phase of components selection at the moment and I would like to have the opinion of the community.
I just want to learn by myself so I know that it is not the best option to choose different hardware!

- As you don't use the built in current sense from the DRV8302, do you think it is a mistake to deal with regular mosfet driver ?
- What do you think about MP6570 FOC brushless controler ? https://www.monolithicpower.com/Product ... ers/MP6570
- Why do you use ChibiOS ?
- Do you have a flowchart of your code ?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

rew

Re: Technological choice alternatives

Postby rew » 06 Jan 2018, 18:04

Return to “FOC”