Need help with a VESC

Post and discuss your VESC projects here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allais
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need help with a VESC

Postby Allais » 02 Mar 2018, 10:44

Hello, I have a Enertion Focbox VESC, http://www.enertionboards.com/electric- ... ontroller/, but I don't understand how I'm supposed to hook it up to a computer, I watched Benjamins video and he used a STM32F4 Discovery Board but I don't understand what that is.

I'm trying to test this VESC out with a drill DC motor but the main purpose is to be incorporated into an RC car

Allais

Re: Need help with a VESC

Postby Allais » 02 Mar 2018, 11:13

Nevermind I found it, it's a hole on the side that has a Micro USB connection, the client support on the official site even said that it is a common question, they should make it a more obvious hole :roll:

Return to “VESC Projects”