Fixed blue led, no usb, no firmware, no work.

Discuss hardware related to the VESC such as the NRF nunchuk.
almogu

Fixed blue led, no usb, no firmware, no work.

Postby almogu » 24 Jun 2017, 15:25

Hello,
I have a problem with the VESC. Before saying anything, I have been reading the forum and looking for information but I do not find anything concrete or a tutorial to follow.
My problem is that I have the fixed blue led, and the usb is not recognized neither windows nor linux.
I have read that it can be done with a stm32. I bought a usb stm32, but I do not know what to load or what application to use. I guess I need a file to load the firmware. I saw some chibios and others but not concrete with which to climb or I am too useless. I just want to recover and leave my VESC running, since it is not cheap. You will not know of some tutorial or something to be able to recover it ?? I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

Quezacotl

Re: Fixed blue led, no usb, no firmware, no work.

Postby Quezacotl » 24 Jul 2017, 14:26

As of "related hardware" forum suggests, i assume you are using NunchukRF custom board.
So i suggest of resoldering the USB chip. I had the same problem until i soldered it properly.

almogu

Re: Fixed blue led, no usb, no firmware, no work.

Postby almogu » 31 Jul 2017, 18:23

I do not wear RF nunchuk. I have Radio Control receiver. I have reviewed the usb and found no fault. For what I read by forums is something of the firmware, but I do not know how to do it since they do not explain it or I get lost. I have the stm32 but I do not know what program to load or firmware or whatever

Return to “Related Hardware”