MadCatz Nunchuk solution

Are there any features that you would like to add to the VESC?
barney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MadCatz Nunchuk solution

Postby barney » 07 Feb 2016, 11:24

benjamin
Site Admin

Postby benjamin » 09 Feb 2016, 16:56

I don't know if it is that simple. I have another nunchuk that looks very similar to the madcatz at home that I got from dealextreme some time ago, and I only got it working with very low update rate for some reason. The used madcatz nunchuk that I bought from ebay does not seem to work at all even when I experiment with the code, but it could be broken. Before I make changes to the code I would like to confirm that they work properly first, an right now I don't have any way to do that.

DeathCookies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DeathCookies » 09 Feb 2016, 18:24

I am waiting on my vesc and madcatz nunchuk but it will arrive within the next 2 weeks. Maybe you can send me some sample codes and i can test it.
PS: do i need for foc the latest version or does 4.10 work?

DeathCookies

Postby DeathCookies » 11 Feb 2016, 09:03

I just found this thread, maybe it helps

njakts

Postby njakts » 04 Jul 2016, 06:54

I tested my MadCatz nunchuk yesterday and the test failed.

Nunchuk wont stay connected to receiver once its connected to vesc. it works first 1-2 seconds after vesc is started, then blue light on receiver goes out and vecs stays in last given state - if I apply throttle and signal is lost - vesc keeps the throttle until reboot..

I tested my Nunchuck with arduino and it works fine.

HW is 4.12 and FW is 2.18

really hope this will be solved sometime soon.

Return to “Feature Requests”