SSI protocol support for VESC 6

Are there any features that you would like to add to the VESC?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siraaj117
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SSI protocol support for VESC 6

Postby Siraaj117 » 24 Oct 2018, 03:54

Hi guys

I'm currently working on a project involving positional control with the VESC 6 and I'm having some questions with regards to protocol. Some of the high-accuracy encoders out there (which are very ideal in this application) operate with the SSI protocol. I just want to know if the VESC 6 is able to use the SSI protocol or if its being considered for the future.

Regards,
Siraaj

Return to “Feature Requests”